…………It is amazing what can be done over the internet. I spent some time with Christian friends in a chat room yesterday. They live in Holland, Italy, and England. Part of our “discussion” centered around the move of Islam in Europe. They are very concerned.
I don’t think the man who is interviewed here is a Christian. He is a Jewish man with a list of accomplishments. His words mirror those that I have read and heard in many places.
After the video post, I have noted why I think this issue is so important. After that, I have posted two links, one for the second time that contains a short video on the truth about Israel, and a second about the Iranian President’s reaction to our latest sanctions. Note that Mr. Obama wasn’t the originator of the sanctions.
An man who knows:
The reason it is important:
To Whom Did God Give The Land of Israel?
* “On that day the Lord made a COVENANT with Abram, saying, “To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the river Euphrates.”
* “And I will establish my COVENANT between me and you and your descendants after you in their generations, for an evelasting covenant, to be God to you and your descendants after you. Also I give to you and your descendants after you the land in which you are a stranger, ALL THE LAND OF CANAAN as an EVERLASTING possession; and I will be their God.”
Then to Abraham’s son Isaac:
* “And God said, Sarah your wife shall bear you a son, and thou shalt call his name ISAAC; and I will establish my covenant with him for an EVERLASTING COVENANT, and with his seed after him.”
* “But I will establish my covenant with ISAAC, whom Sarah shall bear to you at this season next year.”
* “…for IN ISAAC SHALL YOUR SEED BE CALLED.”
And then to Isaac’s son Jacob:
* “Remember his marvelous works which He has done, his wonders, and the judgments of his mouth, O seed of Abraham his servant, you children of JACOB, his chosen ones!”
1st Chronicles 16:12-13
* “Then Jacob said to Joseph: ‘God Almighty appeared to me at Luz in the land of Canaan and blessed me, and said to me, ‘Behold, I will make you fruitful and multiply you, and I will make of you a multitude of people, and give this land TO YOUR DESCENDANTS after you as an everlasting possession.’”
He Repeats To Make It Clear:
* “O seed of Abraham His servant, You children of JACOB, his chosen ones! He is the Lord our God; His judgments are in all the earth. He has remembered his covenant forever, the word which he commanded, for a thousand generations, the covenant which he made with ABRAHAM, and his oath to ISAAC, and confirmed it to JACOB for a statute, to ISRAEL for an everlasting covenant, saying, ‘To you I will give the land of Canaan as the allotment of your inheritance…’”
Jacob’s Name Changed To Israel:
*And He said, “Your name shall no longer be called Jacob, but Israel
God Told Moses His Covenant Is With Israel:
* “Then the Lord spoke to Moses that very same day, saying: ‘Go up this mountain of the Abarim, Mount Nebo, which is in the land of Moab, across from Jericho; view the land of Canaan, which I give TO THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL as a possession…’”
The Borders of The Covenant Land:
* “On the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying: “To your descendants I have given this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the River Euphrates.”
“The Real Truth About Jerusalem:”
“Ahmadinejad says the latest sanctions are ‘Pathetic:'”
Here is the most important section of the Jerusalem Post article:
“The measure was passed overwhelmingly by the Senate and House last week ahead of the July 4 recess. Sponsors described it as the toughest yet to target Iran.
Though the Obama administration had expressed reservations about the details of the legislation, its main concern was that the move would disrupt its own efforts to get a new sanctions resolution through the UN Security Council.”
In other words, the interview posted at the top of this post is backed up by the Obama administration’s latest move. – CR
Here’s the Latest:
Obama OKs arms sales to Arab League states on eve of Netanyahu visit