MY MEETING WITH NELSON MANDELA

Photo by Hilton Azevedo

Photo by Hilton Azevedo

This autobiography is taken from Amazon.com.  Dr. Hammond has written several books and one of them is featured there.  I learned of Dr. Hammond from a theological discussion group with many Romanians and others in which I am involved.  In the research I did on Dr. Hammon, I only found one link that appeared negative.  My computer security would not allow it to be shown.  As there is another Dr. Hammond of note, I’m not sure which one the negative post referred to anyway.  This forum is open to any who would like to add their knowledge of Dr. Hammond or of Mr. Mandela.  This article from the NEW AMERICAN lends a bit more credibility to Dr. Hammond’s comments.  To be balanced, HERE IS A CHRISTIAN SOURCE WITH A DIFFERENT VIEW.

cr

“The official government of Sudan, Ministry of Foreign Affairs website includes an article that declares that missionary Peter “Hammond should expect to be bombed when he comes to Sudan … he should expect to be shot on sight”!

“Dr. Peter Hammond is a missionary who has pioneered evangelistic outreaches in the war zones of Mozambique, Angola and Sudan. Often travelling by off road motorbike, Peter has travelled hundreds of thousands of miles to deliver Bibles to persecuted Christians in Africa and Eastern Europe. In the course of his missionary activities Peter has been ambushed, come under aerial and artillery bombardments, been stabbed, shot at, beaten by mobs, arrested and imprisoned. On some mission trips he has flown far behind enemy lines to the beleaguered Nuba Mountains in Central Sudan with tonnes of Bibles, books and relief aid. He has then walked throughout the war devastated Nuba Mountains showing the Jesus film in Arabic, proclaiming the Gospel, training pastors and evading enemy patrols.

“Rev. Peter Hammond is the Founder and Director of Frontline Fellowship, the Founder and Chairman of Africa Christian Action, the Director of the Christian Action Network and the Chairman of The Reformation Society. He is the author of The Greatest Century of Missions, Faith Under Fire in Sudan, Holocaust in Rwanda, the Great Commission Manual, Faith in Action, Putting Feet to Your Faith, In the Killing Fields of Mozambique, Biblical Principles for Africa, the Discipleship Handbook, Slavery, Terrorism and Islam – the Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat and The Greatest Century of Reformation and the Power of Prayer Handbook. In addition he has co-authored or contributed to: Fight for Life, Make a Difference, The Pink Agenda and South Africa – Renaissance or Reformation?, Character Assassins – dealing with Ecclesiastical Tyrants and Terrorists and Reforming Our Families. He is the Editor of both Frontline Fellowship News and Christian Action.

“For over 26 years, Peter has been dedicated to assisting persecuted Christians and to working for Reformation and revival in Africa. Peter has developed the Biblical Worldview Seminar and Great Commission Course to mobilise Churches to comprehensively apply the Lordship of Christ to all areas of life and to fulfill the Great Commission.

“Peter was born in Cape Town (in 1960) and brought up in Bulawayo (in what was then war torn Rhodesia – now Zimbabwe). He was converted to Christ in 1977, worked in Scripture Union and Hospital Christian Fellowship, served in the South African Defence Force and studied at Baptist Theological College, Cape Town. He also earned a Doctorate in Missiology and has an honourary Doctorate of Divinity. Peter is married to Lenora (whose missionary parents Rev. Bill and Harriett Bathman, have pioneered missionary work into Eastern Europe for over 55 years). Peter and Lenora have been blessed with four children: Andrea, Daniela, Christopher and Calvin, whom they homeschool.

Here is the interview with Dr. Hammond, who met with Mr. Mandela personally:

PART I

PART II

A SOURCE ON MR. MANDELA AND ABORTION

A SOURCE ON MR. MANDELA AND COMMUNISM

I must admit that I didn’t know much of what is stated by Dr. Hammond or information contained in the other two links here.  I could have included other links that were also found. What do you think?

cr

After receiving THIS VIDEO from my friend Delight in Truth, I checked out one of the claims made.  Sure enough, Nelson Mandela did write an essay called “How to be a Good Communist.”  You can see it HERE.

Advertisements

9 Responses to MY MEETING WITH NELSON MANDELA

1. I have an allergy to communists, Chris. I was born in a communist country and detest Marxism and Communism. Only a corrupt mind can support and promote such a system which has been proven many times that it does not work. There are shocking stories coming out about Mandela now that he is dead… being a promoter or Marxist ideals being the benign stories… How true are they? They say that where there is smoke, there is fire…

• Chris says:

Hi Delight.

I have added two more sources (maybe three) since you read this. There are articles coming out that indicate that Mr. Mandela was for abortion and a communist. One News Now, a Christian publication which I have listed in my links, gave him a favorable sendoff. I completely understand how you would view communism. Since I haven’t lived under it, I could never understand it as well as you do. What I do know is that it is a godless system which is why I would have to detest it myself.

I always appreciate your comments, Delight. I wish none of this were true, but if only the abortion part is correct I could never be a supporter. I know how you feel about abortion. If he was a communist or Marxist, the fire gets bigger.

This post will continue to be updated as information comes in. I will be watching for new truth.

God’s blessings…

• Chris says:

The evidence is mounting. Thank you for sharing, Delight.

What surprises me is that most of the people seen in these horrid pictures are black.

• Anon says:

Dr Peter Hammond of Frontline Missionaries, based in SA and in the USA …A dangerous man…. whose “Christian” mission needs to be stopped asap … for the sake of peace for all.
            What Dr Peter Hammond says about Mandela, animals and abortion and many other issues, is true. But he fabricates and embellishes on other topics. Particularly the bible. I put it to you that this man knows God only intellectually and not personally. (And I am being kind here).
            My issue with Dr Hammond is his severe hate for all humans who do not fit his (“Gods”) idea of what a perfect human should be and his apostasy of God’s Word which he reads with his only intellect and not with his spirit also.
            I do believe that he could have become a wonderful human, were he not so deeply led and influenced by his close consorts, and by his eternally bottomless ego.
            I feel Dr Hammond is a danger to peace in society and uses his mission as a front, perhaps not as a “veteran soldier or pro-apartheid concern”, but perhaps more likely as a way to make money, however this is just my gut feeling.
            Livingston, the famous historical missionary, is more important to Dr Hammond, than God or God’s Word.
            By all means be a fireball for truths, but then do it for ALL truths, do not pick and choose, and do not spread hate for the innocents, so publicly, and with such enormous vitriol whom he will train his young impressionable missionaries in training, to hate also..
            He claims that God hates all humans and that no human is good, and he will quote the bible out of context, to prove this.
            That the man hates all of the following:
            1 Even saved Christians, whom he will train his young impressionable missionaries in training, to hate also.
            2 All Muslims, even moderate Muslims, whom he will train his young impressionable missionaries in training, to hate also.
            3 All Jews, whom he will train his young impressionable missionaries in training, to hate also.
            4 All people whose identity is not heterosexual, whom he will train his young impressionable missionaries in training, to hate also.
            Dr Peter Hammond criticizes social media, which is his number one medium, besides books, documentaries and movies, which he uses to spread his hate. He is a highly intelligent man, and knows how to protect his own reputation and interests on all media platforms, thus is very careful on social media, but I know this man’s heart well. As far as God is concerned, it’s our hearts / intentions / agenda’s which matter most. In this way he is rather unintelligent and gullible, himself believing each and every possible propaganda online, not knowing how to filter truth from the lies, and certainly not trying to do so. This also makes him very dangerous

Dr Hammond has for far too long now, supported his family and his concerns by training new apostate missionaries, year in and year out, who go into the world to teach lies and hate among the truths. In this way I find the man who is Dr Peter Hammond, utterly dangerous to this world.

• Anon says:

That the man hates all of the following:

• Chris says:

Thank you for your comment, Anon. I don’t know how correct any of what you have stated is true. Maybe I’ll have a chance to research this a bit sometime. I did ask for feedback and I’m glad you shared yours.

If there is anyone else who knows about this subject, please comment.

I have left your comment up in duplicate because the second one is easier to read.

• Anon says:

Thank you.

In fact the sad thing is that criticism actually fuels Hammonds ego more. This self-styled missionary wants to leave a legacy, wants to achieve fame, instead he is fast achieving infamy.

Hammond is of the misguided belief that “You know you are doing something right, when you come up against opposition”. How sad to believe this way. The body of Christ teaches this way also, but it only applies when you are not being selective about truths, as to many men of “the cloth” are.

You know the truths always come out in the end. This is just another truth that will eventually become known to all. Basic online searches reveal a lot about the man, so nobody needs to rely on my word only. They will hopefully be able to make up their own minds in the end and then help to stop this kind of heresy and hate, by silencing this dishonest man, whose heart and motives are nowhere near Godly.